GloveTacts Ultra Thin Conductive Touch Screen Stickers for Gloves - 2 stickers
We're glad you are here. Thank you for purchasing the GloveTacts Ultra Thin Conductive Touch Screen Stickers for Gloves - 2 stickers for your gloves. GloveTacts are very easy to use but this information will help you get the most from them.
Should you need any help please contact us. Even if the stickers are mishandled or unusable we can help. Contact us through Amazon or directly here.
GloveTacts are easy to install and use. All that is needed is to apply them to your gloves wherever you wish to have touch. The following tips should help answer any questions you have about the installation. There is also a video available at the bottom of the page.
- Gloves can be new or used, but they should be clean and dry
- Use care when handling the GloveTacts to avoid touching the adhesive more than is necessary
- The adhesive will permanently set after its been pressed on and allowed to cure
- Make sure you are happy with placement before applying pressure
- Depending on the glove material it may be possible to lift and reposition, but doing so may reduce the adhesive strength
- Once they are in place, apply firm pressure to transfer adhesive into the glove material
- Determine where to attach the GloveTacts
- They must make contact with the device screen
- Lift the contact from the base
- Avoid unnecessary touching of adhesive
- Attach contact to glove
- Gently position it on the glove
- If needed, lift off glove to reposition (depending on glove material this can result in reduced adhesive performance)
- Apply firm pressure transfer adhesive
- The adhesive needs to transfer into the glove material to provide maximum adhesion